For the submission of an article (mention paper type here): I hereby declare, on behalf of myself and my co-authors (if any), that:
- The article submitted is an original word and has neither been published in any other Peer–reviewed journal nor is under consideration for publication by any other journal. More so, the article does not contravene any existing copyright or any other third party rights.
- I am/we are the sole author(s) of the article and maintain the authority to enter into this agreement and the granting of rights to IJAUR does not infringe any clause of this agreement.
- The article contains no such material that may be unlawful, defamatory, or which would, if published, in any way whatsoever, violate the terms and conditions as laid down in the agreement.
- I/ we have taken due care that the scientific knowledge and all other statements contained in the article conform to true facts and authentic formulae and will not, if followed precisely, be detrimental to the user.
- I/we permit the adaptation, preparation of derivative works, oral presentation or distribution, along with the commercial application of the work.
Sign here for copyright transfer: I hereby certify that I am authorized to sign this document either in my own right or as an agent of any employer, and have made no changes to the current valid document supplied by IJAUR.